November 21, 2007

I don't want thongs , I don't want high heels , I hate tight cloths , I don't wanna put on make up , I don't wanna strain my hair , I don't wanna do my nails , I don't wanna smell like Dior , I don't wanna try to lose weight... I don't wanna try to look good , I don't wanna try to look wise and professional , I don't wanna sit in the meetings.... I don't give a shit to concepts of ERP... I don't wanna be part of technology.... I don't wanna analyze anything... I don't want this serious face , I don't want this fake smiles , I don't wanna give fake complements , I don't wanna care anymore... I don't wanna hide my feelings.............

But I do all these.... 'cause I'm a liar...

I just wanna put on my shabby jeans and creepy boots and my loose jacket , I want my hair to be wild and ruffled.... I wanna smell like my cheap Sandal wood perfume... I wanna walk into the woods and smell the rain... I wanna touch the trees and smell them all they long.... I wanna jump and run... I wanna dance like I've never danced before... I wanna cry with loud voice and not be embarrassed.... I wanna speak to my self loudly... I wanna talk to the plants and kiss them... I wanna love myself the way I am .... I wanna be free.......

But I don't do these..... 'cause I'm a liar...

I am a big fat liar...

3 comments:

Man said...

Ghorboone to beram maaaaaan :X To hicham FAT o LIER nisti!!! :X

Anonymous said...

Shocking ! It seems There is a little Change inside you .
You are Not Liar . Just live the way you want to smile inside . soon or later no one care about being the way they want . and in that moment you will miss yourself.

Anonymous said...

at first the fact is, you are not a lier.
life is a simple thing, you can live it in 3 ways: the way you want it, you can pretend to be someone else or you can live it the way that other people wants you to be. so its totally up to you to choose which one. and remember, no one can't judge you for what you do; because it's your own damn business. if you do what you want, you will be happy, you will be successful, you will have hell of a time. so walk into the woods and smell the rain, dance like I've never danced before; cuz if you don't, you'll be the only one who will regret it. it's your life and you must choose your path. i'm telling this because i did it too. i chose my path didn't let anyone to stop me. i pushed away negativeness as hard as i could so it won't be a obstacle later. and always do what i think is right and it will be right, cuz it's for me! you know?

so do what you want and never care about the rest. it will be just fine. and always, there is a brand new day!